Yesterday we released the last part of the Scheepjes CAL 2015 Flight of Fancy shawl.
A wonderfull crochet adventure, that lasted for 11 weeks, and I am sure it will be continued for a lot of people, including myself. All patterns will remain available online for free.
We have been making our CAL shawls with Scheepjes Linen Soft, a wonderfull natural yarn, made of linen, cotton and acrylic.
To use up some of the leftovers, I designed a bracelet pattern.
I am happy to share the free pattern with you.
These bracelets are very trendy, so choose your own preferred style : make them in neutral shades like beige, grey or white, or maybe you prefer the more colourfull ones in lilac, purple, teal or green ?
Esther Dijkstra from ‘It’s all in a Nutshell’ made a wonderfull video on how to crochet these bracelets. Watch the video after reading the pattern, because it explains really well how to crochet the tube. (you can find the link below, in the pattern)
– Yarn : Scheepjes Linen Soft, some leftovers, in shades you like.
– Crochet hook : 2,5 mm or 3 mm. A small hook is used !
– Used stitches : chain (ch), slipstitch in BACK LOOPS (slst). US and UK crochet terms.
– You also need : scissors, tapestry needle to weave in ends, superglue, and bracelets closures (from Gütermann).
– Crochet tightly !
– Chain 5, make a round and close round with 1slst in first ch.
– Next continue working in rounds, without closing or turning : work 1slst in next 4ch : 5slst (count the first slst to close the circle as well).
– From now on work slst in the back loops of the previous slst : always work in continuous rounds. You will notice a little dense tube is formed.
– Continue until your tube is about 16-17 cm (6,5 in). This is of course an average size. If necessary, make your tube shorter or longer, to achieve your preferred size.
– Cut yarn and cast off.
– Now glue each end of the bracelet into the closure/clasp.
– Allow to dry. Ready !
– Here is the link to the video Esther from It’s all in a Nutshell has made : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3lgwE3R-gk
Esther Dijkstra has a wonderfull creative blog, full of inspiration : http://itsallinanutshell.com/
– You can download a printable version of the pattern here : PATTERN Linen Soft Bracelets.
– The Scheepjes CAL 2015 Flight of Fancy can also be found on Ravelry : Ravelry Scheepjes CAL
– And make sure to check out the Pinterest CAL board as well : Pinterest Board Scheepjes CAL
Pattern Copyright : @Annelies Baes – @Vicarno
This pattern is for personal use only. Do not copy, reproduce or sell this pattern. (either digitally or in print). Do not post this pattern online (either the entire document, or a part of it).
You may sell items made by using this pattern, when crediting Annelies Baes – Vicarno as the designer.
Yarn shops and yarn sellers : do not sell this pattern or distribute it without my permission.