- Description of Services
- Contracting parties, Conditions for the use of Vicarno –Shop
- Ordering, conclusion of the contract, payment,...
- Rights of use
- Right of Withdrawal
- Proprietary rights
- Liability for the content / Liability for links
- Civil liability
- Applicable Law
The following general terms and conditions apply to all uses, contracts, deliveries and other performances (hereafter referred to as „products/services“) of www.vicarno.com, holder Annelies Baes (Vicarno’s mama), regardless of the means of communication.
By accessing the site and/or using any of the services, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Derogating general terms of business on the part of the purchaser apply only if confirmed by us beforehand in writing.
Vicarno = Annelies Baes (Vicarno’s mama),
Overhout 10, 2170 Merksem, Belgium.
Email : email@example.com
TVA : BE 0828 397 321
- Vicarno presents mainly crochet patterns on the website http://www.vicarno.com. The patterns are available for purchase through the website as PDF-documents. The patterns are only for private and non-commercial use. ALL PATTERNS HAVE COPYRIGHT!!!
- Vicarno also sells crochet publications : books, magazines, …on the website.
- Vicarno also sells crocheted items (mostly : unique one-of-a-kind pattern samples).
- Vicarno also teaches crochet classes : workshops
- The sales contract concerning the PDF-documents, and all other products and services will be concluded between you and Vicarno, Annelies Baes.
- For delivery of the patterns via download-link you have to have dedicated software and hardware as well as an internet-access. You are responsible for obtaining access to the service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as internet service provider or airtime charges). In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the service.
- In case of questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Vicarno does not provide customer support by phone.
- The range of products on offer is subject to change without notice. The presentation of goods on the Vicarno pattern website is not a binding offer, but an online sales brochure.
- If you find an item you would like to purchase, click on the respective button and add this item to the shopping basket. If you want to check the content of your shopping basket, click on the button „show basket“. You can choose the number of the chosen products by entering the required amount („quantity“). If you want to delete products please click „delete“ and the products will be removed. The process of order will be interrupted at any time you close the browsing-window. If you want to purchase the products in the shopping basket, please click „checkout now“.
- You can choose to pay :
– through your existing PayPal-account or create one in the process
– with visa, mastercard, bancontact, maestro, ideal, ….
– by bank transfer.
After your selection, your input of your personal data and your confirmation of this Terms and Conditions and of the whole purchase process, the contract between you and Vicarno will be concluded. Following your incoming payment you will receive and e-mail containing the link to the chosen pattern as PDF-document for private and non-commercial use. (important note : if you choose to pay by bank transfer, the patterns cannot be downloaded immediately. After payment is received by Vicarno, you will receive the pattern(s) by email. Vicarno sends patterns by email 1 time a week, on Friday)
- Your data for ordering will be stored and used solely for the handling of your order. You can check the Terms and Conditions at any time on our Website. The contractual language shall be English or Dutch.
The patterns are protected under copyright law and other commercial property rights. If you buy a pattern you do not acquire any property rights, you just acquire the non-exclusive right to use the pattern for making the respective knitting product solely for your personal use. Any commercial use of the pattern or the respective product is not allowed. Particularly it is not allowed to adapt, exploit, copy, distribute, expose or make the pattern available via internet or any other channel, even an imitation is not allowed.
- Special information / Please note : I hereby inform you that as soon as you have received a download link or start downloading your PDF, your right of withdrawal ceases. (international law concerning .pdf files)
- Concerning the return of products : the customer has the right to cancel the order within a period of 14 days, starting the day after the acceptance by delivery of the product by the customer.
During these 14 days the customer is obliged to handle the product and the packaging with the necessary care. He will only unwrap the product or open the packaging in a way, necessary to be able to decide whether he wants to keep the product or not. If he wants to use his rights of withdrawal, it is necessary to return the product with all accessories and if possible in the original packaging to Vicarno, conform the reasonable and clear instructions.
Any costs, relating to resending the products, are for the account of the customer. Customer has to make sure the return of the goods is done in a safe way, and can be traced. (is is advised to use shipping insurance method). If the product is lost in the mail, Vicarno cannot be held responable and cannot perform any payback.
If any depreciation of the product is noticed after returning, Vicarno can deduct the depreciation amount of the payback amount.
Vicarno will assure to pay the customer back withing a period of max. 30 days after receiving the returned product..
- Concerning the right of withdrawal of services : the customer has the right to cancel the service within a period of 14 days after purchase date. This period of time starts the day after order confirmation, AND ONLY if the service has not been delivered. Delivered services cannot be refunded.
Vicarno is a small company, and is free from Sales taks. All prices indicated on the website are actual selling prices.
The prices do not include online costs that could result with your internet service provider. Any expenses incurred for internet use (download time or download volume) can be verified with your provider.
Vicarno, Annelies Baes will be owner of the delivered goods until full payment. The awarding of the non-exclusive license for the use of the purchased pattern is subject to payment.
The entering of customer data that are required to handle the order (name, address, email address and ordered items) shall be on a voluntary basis. These data are stored for processing the order, strictly confidential, not disclosed to third parties and will be deleted upon request.
The content of Vicarno was created with great care. We accept no liability for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the content. We also accept no liability for content/links of other Websites as long as we have no possibility to influence their content. It is always the respective provider or operator liable for their own content. Third-party websites have been examined with great care and to the best of our knowledge prior to establishing links to such; at this time, legal violations have not been noticeable. A permanent control of the contents of the linked sites, however, without concrete evidence of a violation of the law, is not reasonable. In the event that we refer to sites with content that gives cause for complaint, please inform us. External links are clearly marked; in any case of injury of rights these links will be removed immediately. All copyrights, design patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the offered goods, services and / or the Website or its contents are with Vicarno, Annelies Baes, or with a third party. Any use without explicit permission is not allowed.
Vicarno has a civil liability insurance, this means you are in safe hands, if you decide to follow crochet classes or a workshop. Any damage caused, is insured.
All disputes arising under this contract are subject to Belgian law.
If individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are or become invalid or contain a regulatory gap, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected thereby.